  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 1:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] question

  I do aqua therapy for an hour and a half twice a week and also have a
personal trainer at the fitness center and do that for one hour twice a week.
Still cannot walk on my own  or stand without a walker but my strength and
mobility gets better all the time.  Of course,  i hate going and have to force
myself to go but once I am there I feel so much better.
      Someone asked about Botox.   I had a few shots in my calf which was
supposed to help with my toes and foot drop.   Did not work.   I do wear a
splint at night and that really helps alot.
          Take care, Rosalie