I'll have to speak to my doctor about Lyrica...I tried it once before and
didn't have very good luck with it.  I can't recall exactly but I think that it
made me hurt more than usual.

I also will ask her about "cattywhompus".  Is this a disease that medicine can
fix or do I have to go to Frank for the "cure" for it?  I'm not too sure about
going to him...

Lots of Love,
Jude

Cattywhompus is a very interesting self-diagnosis for our TM family but also
can be used with those of us who have experienced the 'CHANGE' and who wake up
in the middle of the night drenching wet from sweat, plain old drenching
sweat....

Loves and hugs..  Jeanne