Hi everyone,

I was just sitting here today again thinking about what a sad day it was since
Pam is no longer with us...and I was looking at her member page on our TM
Network site.....

You know...when the TM Network site was first conceived, we requested that
members add pictures to their profile page...pictures of anything...your
family, your dog...basically anything. The reason that we requested that, is
because it makes it feel so much more like one big TM family. Pam was thrilled
with this idea and added a good bunch of pictures to her page and now because
of that we have a immortal memorial of Pam and some of her family. We thank her
for that and for that she will always be remembered.

http://transversemyelitis.ning.com/

Kevin Weilacher