so I have had to fight to get everything!..and I am fixin to join or help people here that are disabled..and are house bound...

YAY!!!!  Debi!!!
I am starting Corning ParaTransit Services--- a paratransit nonprofit. There is next to no public transportation here and no public paratransit. "House Bound" is not solely a function of disability -- it's about the LACK OF TOOLS.

A friend argued with me when i suggested that not everyone who gets Meals on Wheels may need it. She's in New York City with cabs, subways, buses, dial a ride, and deliveries. Up here, NO ONE DELIVERS unless its Drugs, Chinese Food or Pizza!!!! No Groceries and no buses to get groceries!

20.8% of my county is Disabled. Perhaps that's why I'm here and afflicted with TM. To make a change!

Dare to Struggle! Dare to Win!
Akua