From: LadyOwl1961
Date: 6/19/2009 9:16:35 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Question for people on Lyrica?

Okay it looks like I got some answers to my question. It now seems that I
need to drink alcohol with my lyrica to get rid of my anger. It also looks
like I have to time my beer, wine or scotch as well as my lyrica. Well doing
this I will have to avoid walls, floors and toilet rings. It will also give
me amnesia and send me into lala land so I won’t know I am angry.
 ROTFLMNAO (rolling on the floor laughing my NUMB ass off)
Thank you to those who answered because it has given me a great laugh. I
spoke with my doctor and we decided since I was going to be lessening my
lyrica gradually that we are hoping the anger will dissipates. I think the
anger is more due to the fact that I let myself catch that darn virus which
threw me back into a TM bout. I have never been on a anti depressant and I
don’t know how I feel about starting one as normally I am able to handle the
little bouts of depression I get with my TM. I really am afraid of adding
more medication to the mix as since going on lyrica I have been able to get
rid of most other medication and just keep a few on hand for break through
pain & sensations when I need it.
Thank you again all.. sometimes I wonder where I would be if I did not have
a life full of laughter.
Kathy

<<final.gif>>