Okay it looks like I got some answers to my question. It now seems that I need
to drink alcohol with my lyrica to get rid of my anger. It also looks like I
have to time my beer, wine or scotch as well as my lyrica. Well doing this I
will have to avoid walls, floors and toilet rings. It will also give me amnesia
and send me into lala land so I won't know I am angry.

 ROTFLMNAO (rolling on the floor laughing my NUMB ass off)

Thank you to those who answered because it has given me a great laugh. I spoke
with my doctor and we decided since I was going to be lessening my lyrica
gradually that we are hoping the anger will dissipates. I think the anger is
more due to the fact that I let myself catch that darn virus which threw me
back into a TM bout. I have never been on a anti depressant and I don't know
how I feel about starting one as normally I am able to handle the little bouts
of depression I get with my TM. I really am afraid of adding more medication to
the mix as since going on lyrica I have been able to get rid of most other
medication and just keep a few on hand for break through pain & sensations when
I need it.

Thank you again all.. sometimes I wonder where I would be if I did not have a
life full of laughter.

Kathy