From: <mailto:a...@artfarm.com>Akua
Date: 6/19/2009 3:54:43 PM
To: <mailto:brad...@gmail.com>bradebi; <mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] AntiDepressant

 >so I have had to fight to get everything!..and I am fixin to join or
 >help people here that are disabled..and are house bound...

YAY!!!!  Debi!!!
I am starting Corning ParaTransit Services--- a paratransit
nonprofit.  There is next to no public transportation here and no
public paratransit.  "House Bound" is not solely a function of
disability -- it's about the LACK OF TOOLS.

A friend argued with me when i suggested that not everyone who gets
Meals on Wheels may need it.
She's in New York City with cabs, subways, buses, dial a ride, and
deliveries. Up here, NO ONE DELIVERS unless its Drugs, Chinese Food
or Pizza!!!! No Groceries and no buses to get groceries!

20.8% of my county is Disabled. Perhaps that's why I'm here and
afflicted with TM. To make a change!

Dare to Struggle! Dare to Win!
Akua