Janet,
Thank you and everyone who answered this.

TM has to be one of the oddest afflictions there is.

I also can't take extremes of heat or cold.  I even
have to turn on my AC in the winter if it's too hot
in my room.  Wierd.

Kevin

Janet Dunn wrote:
Yes, I have noticed that.  It also makes the bladder issues worse.  Glad I
am not alone in this.

I also, being a person from a northern climate, do not know how you down in
the warmth stand the heat.
Too much heat and my burning bands drive me nuts.  Too much cold and I have
trouble walking.  Maybe I need to be in a bubble.

Janet