  From: jrushton
  To: Kevin Wolfthal ; tmic
  Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] question

              Kevin, I think the only thing we can do is just literally treat
the symptoms and we have many!!!!

              I will break out in a sweat from above the spinal cord injury
where water will just fall off of my face.  I think it's past 'sweating' but
nothing at all below the T4 level where the TM got me!!!  What a study we could
be!!  Jeanne