  From: Janet Dunn
  To: 'jrushton' ; 'tmic'
  Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 12:13 AM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] question

  Hey Jeanne

  When you say that the pain starts worsening at T4 (which is where mine is)
and you know the rest is coming, what do you mean by that?  I am finding lately
that the fatigue is awful.  I spent yesterday morning garage saleing, and then
the afternoon was naptime.  Today, I could hardly drag my butt out of bed, and
I did a little yard work this afternoon, and then back to bed.  The band is
like a jagged razor blade, under my breast.

  I just get so tired, and so sore.  That is what frustrates me.  And yes, the
constant work at keeping the plumbing working.  Yikes that makes me crazy.
One thing changes in your routine, and you are down for the count for days.

  Enough of that.

  Janet