You are so right, Gracie..thanks, Jeanne in Dayton

-------Original Message-------

From: Grace M.
Date: 5/21/2010 11:31:56 AM
To: Janet Dunn
Cc: tmic-l...@eskimo.net;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] alive

Hi Janet,

I wonder about that, too.  For the most part I am able to stay emotionally
on top of things, but that being said, I also experience very dark times. My
pdoc (Psychiatrist) has told me that it is perfectly normal and part of
being human.

Like you and Jeron though, I MISS my old life.  Being physically active and
fit was just part of who I was.  Not being able to participate in my former
activities will probably always be painful for me.  Never again will I walk
ten miles at a shot, or ride a horse.  Have I adjusted?  For the most part,
yes, but as I mentioned there are still some very dark days.  We're all
human.

Gracie

<<01_tile.jpg>>

<<01_side.gif>>