I haven't really noticed if spasms are worse, but my main problem with the
heart is that it just drains me of energy. I'm much more easily fatigued in
the heat, but I am stiffer in the cold and am almost home-bound when it is
icy due to balance and footing problems.

Barbara H.
http://barbarah.wordpress.com