  From: Barbara H.
  To: Janet Dunn
  Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 11:11 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Looking for input.

  I haven't really noticed if spasms are worse, but my main problem with the
heart is that it just drains me of energy. I'm much more easily fatigued in the
heat, but I am stiffer in the cold and am almost home-bound when it is icy due
to balance and footing problems.

  Barbara H.
  http://barbarah.wordpress.com