perro6969;537853 Wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm having the same problems as you...
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=77600
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=77156
>
> I still can't find a solution. Even the Logitech support couldn't give
> me a good answer to my problems. I think we can forget using the touch
> as a stand alone player for USB HD's containing big music collections

In order to fit in the limited resources in the Touch the server
software has to have some of its functionality disabled. For large
collections its just trying to cram too much stuff into a small box. I
think you will be much happier with an external server.

A VortexBox or Sheevaplug will almost certainly be a much better fit
with a large collection.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson