snottmonster;630856 Wrote:
> Hello - only just saw your comment re. sending the problem file. By all
> means upload the file somewhere and send me the details, if this is
> still relevant given your last post

Thanks!  I can recall which ALAC file was stopping and then starting
again.  What's the best way to send it to you?  Should I PM my email
address to you?

Of course, there was also the problem with indexing:  SBS would scan my
files for 24 hours or so and then I still couldn't play them.  Tagging
issues, too. :()

--
Zonker92

ALAC > Sonos ZP-90> PS Audio Digital Link III> Dynaco Stereo 70 > Altec
846Bs (GPA 902-8A drivers and Z19 crossovers) + Velodyne HGS-12