Zonker92;630854 Wrote:
> It occurs to me that I can play with this issue some more, without
> actually having a Squeezebox device at the moment.  One of these days I
> may start working one converting my files to FLAC or WAV and archiving
> them on some sort of newer NAS or headless PC, clean up their tags,
> then try a Touch again once I have the files working properly with SBS.
> Just a thought.
All fine ideas. And you can even test it without getting a Touch again.
As a first test you could intall one of the SB "software players" such
as SqueezePlay on your pc and try streaming from SBS to that. The
software players are not as full-featured or robust as hardware
Squeezeboxes, but they are a great way of trying things out before you
buy. Or before you buy again :-)

--
aubuti