Op Ma, 2011-05-16 om 03:31 +0100 skryf Michael Bauer:
> Guys,
>
> I don't mean to nag but it can't that *that* long to get a project added
> on here?
>
> Friedel kindly added Scots Gaelic to the list of languages on the 5th,
> Dwayne explained why doing Mozilla project on here in parallel is bad
> roundabout the tenth but that still leaves the others that I asked to
> have added (Minimal VLC, VLC and WordPress).

Hi Michael

Sorry for the delay.

VLC and Minimal VLC are both just VLC. The one project on Pootle has a
reduced file that tries to cover the most important/visible stuff only
and is therefore incomplete. More information here:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/trimming-vlc-translation
So Minimal VLC is based of the VLC template of a few months ago (so
hopefully not all that out of date).

Both VLC and WordPress was part of the Decathlon project. Tony has since
then taken the responsibility to keep that template up to date, so that
seems only a few days old. If someone can do the same for WordPress,
that would be ideal to ensure that people can keep up to date with the
latest POT file.

With this in mind, I guess you will want to choose either VLC or Minimal
VLC, not both. I don't think the WordPress template is up to date, but
if we just get the latest POT file, it is easy to get it up to date.

So if you indicate how we move forward, I can hopefully have you set up
quickly.

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: