Righty, I've completed the WordPress translation. Not sure what I need
to do next or what happens next. In fact, I'm still not even sure of
this is WordPress.org or .com. Given the installation files i
translated, I suspect .com but maybe the file covers everything...

I believe they've set up Gaelic as a locale already (see
http://wppolyglots.wordpress.com/?s=gaelic), we started out over there
before we decided Pootle was the more humane option technologywise ;)

I've checked the tags, just ignore the remaining warning about
singlequotes and all that. I'll remove them gradually but don't have
time to do them all in one go.

Time for some shuteye, laters!

Michael