Op Ma, 2011-11-14 om 01:00 +0000 skryf Michael Bauer:
> Righty, I've completed the WordPress translation. Not sure what I need
> to do next or what happens next. In fact, I'm still not even sure of
> this is WordPress.org or .com. Given the installation files i
> translated, I suspect .com but maybe the file covers everything...
>
> I believe they've set up Gaelic as a locale already (see
> http://wppolyglots.wordpress.com/?s=gaelic), we started out over there
> before we decided Pootle was the more humane option technologywise ;)
>
> I've checked the tags, just ignore the remaining warning about
> singlequotes and all that. I'll remove them gradually but don't have
> time to do them all in one go.

Hi Micael

You will need to submit your translation yourself at the WordPress
project. You can simply download the PO file from the Translate tab in
Pootle.

Please share the information here that might be relevant to the process.
Also, I gave you permission for maintenance of the "templates language"
where the pot files for Pootle are kept. That needs to be up to date for
language teams to be able to keep their stuff up to date on Pootle.

Well done on your progress!

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: