Dear Michael,

Let me get this straight.  Are you advocating that not being "under the law," means that we should not obey the law so that grace may abound?  That we are to obey NONE of the ten commandments?

ROM 6:14    For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the
            law, but under grace.
ROM 6:15    What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but
            under grace? God forbid.
ROM 7:14    For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under
            sin.

The reason that sin shall not have dominion over us is because we quit sinning and live in bondage to (in service to) the Lamb of God, Jesus, who died on Passover day, who suffered in our stead, so that our sins would be 'passed over' to give us undeserved pardon and favor, grace.

--Marlin

1CO 7:22    For he that is called in the Lord, [being] a servant, is the Lord's
            freeman: likewise also he that is called, [being] free, is Christ's
            servant.
1JO 3:24    And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in
            him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which
            he hath given us.
1JO 5:2     By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God,
            and keep his commandments.
1JO 5:3     For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his
            commandments are not grievous.
2JO 1:6     And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the
            commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should
            walk in it.
REV 12:17   And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with
            the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and
            have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
REV 14:12   Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the
            commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
REV 22:14   Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have
            right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into
            the city.