In a message dated 11/24/2002 2:56:33 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

However, maybe you are just being convicted in that area yourself. I trust that if someone’s words are Holy Spirit inspired, they will produce fruit.

No conviction here -  just a question?  What do you do on Saturday when your kids or grandkids have a soccer game,  basketball game, want to go to the zoo, or your family wants to go somewhere?   What do you do when you need to clean out your gutters and you need help and your son in law works M-F?    No thanks  I think I'll stick to Sunday and spend my Sat with my family,  Laura