Izzy wrote:
> I wonder why that internet article said he believed
> in Christians keeping much of the Mosaic Law.

You can't believe everything you read, especially from Hubert's enemies.
:-)

It is very common for students to represent that we believe Christians
should keep the Mosaic law because we preach it as the standard of
holiness.  We know what sin is from the Mosaic law.  Most university
students do not believe that the law has any modern bearing on what is
right and what is wrong.  They are shocked that we preach from it.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.