----- Original Message -----
Sent: 11/27/2003 4:34:53 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The Value of Sin?

 DAVEH:  My latest post is in RED.

Carrolll Moore wrote:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 11/26/2003 7:58:49 AM
 No suggestions.  I am stating plainly that God has given you an option.  Love sin, or love Him.  If there was no option, the Church would be the slave of Christ rather than the bride. I assume that you love someone now, or have in the past.  Do you want that person to love you because they have that option, or would you prefer that they had no choice? You are made in His image.  Do you find it odd that you and God have something in common?Seems simple to me, but then, what does an old redneck know? I am not certain just what a protestant is. I can't find it in the Bible.TerryRight Bro. We are not protesting anything-simple telling the truth.
DAVEH:  I am just curious as to why some protesters feel the need to be obnoxious while doing so.  Did Jesus demonstrate in an obnoxious manner to thos e who had dissimilar beliefs.
Dean writes: The best way for me to answer this Dave-is for you to try and look at if from a God/Son relationship. If God hates sin to the point that He cannot bare to look up on it and a person keeps sinning after repeated warnings-Then what would His message to those sinners be? Would He tell those un repented sinners that :"I love you" and every thing is Okay-Or would he say-"Stop this sin now or I will burn you in a devils Hell".Now for just one minute give us the benefit of the doubt by allowing us to be Godly men that are faithful to him and speak his words-What would our message to those sinners from God be?As concerning obnoxious preachers-did you listen to the entire message?For I have found that with the rebuke for sin there is also a way out giving as in turn to Jesus before it's too late.But most seem not to hear or be able to hear this last part. You DaveH need the Jesus Christ of the Bible in your life-as the head of that lif e-for the saving of the soul from the fires of hell;due to the sin of breaking God's commandments.
Ps-I apologize to the list for breaking any ad hom.rules in the past ,present or future-and yes DaveH I caught the "protesters" remark-be careful or you won't reach a the higher heaven and you comrades will and be greater than you due to you offending me to angering me type of nonsense.