Dean writes:

 Judy, Mormons view the fall of Man as a good thing that allows them to work themselves to Godhood. Their offering to God is Cain's offering to God which was the works of his hands-same as Satan' way of using the fig leaves to cover one sinful nakedness in the sight of God-which God rejected for his covering which requires the shedding of blood-and uses those skins to cover the shame of man.The Mormon Priest even use the fig leaves as a unholy sacred object to be worn by their priests-We use them to swat flies outside their unholy temple

DAVEH:  Carrol.......do you consider this behavior by anti-Mormon protesters to be a form of obnoxious mockery?

# Dean writes:
 No DaveH-I do not consider this to be Ob-nox-ious Mockery.But I do believe that we are using this behavior as mockery of an ungodly practice. Similar to the behavior of Elijah when he mocked  the Prophets of Baal in 1 Kings 18:27.I suggest that you read this passage. The questions the Mormons need to ask themselves is why would believers that live by the Bible come thousands of miles at their own expense (and often end up in jail) to mock their temple?

because Satan used this to send /them their children to hell thus we dishonor it for the lie it is.