Dean Moore
Fear God and keep His commandments/ trust Jesus

Dean writes:
If all things were even I would say you were right-but the problem is they
are not -There is one truth not many truths and that is the Bible. It has
stood for thousands of years without one prophecy failing can you say the
same for the BofM?In short- the Bible has proved itself where the BofM by
your own admission has falsehoods in it-but of course you call that a test
of faith. Sorta like your God lying to test you to see if you will lie- and
if so -judge you for that same lie. How does it feel to know your God is a
liar-He did the same with A&E in the garden-you should learn from their
mistakes-the fruit was not good to eat.