[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
From: "Charles Perry Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Judy, I am sure Jeff heard ridiculous things on TT, but like DaveH and
Blaine, when they DO hear the truth on TT it is as foolishness to them.

Judy:
Then that is their problem.  I can't see that it does us any good to
strive with them over words.  Jesus gave an example in a parable see
Luke 16:19 about the rich man who went to hell and Lazarus who was
in Abraham's bosom... When the rich man wanted Abraham to send
Lazarus to go to his father's house and warn his five brothers not to
come to that place of torment - Abraham's response was "If they
hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded
though one rose from the dead" and this point was proven a short
time later when Jesus Himself did rise from the dead.

The Mormons are in the same boat; if they will not believe God's Word
and continue to insist upon adding to, taking from, and rephrasing terms,
then there is nothing any of us can do for them because as the saying
goes:

"A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."  Their
problem is with God and their ears are closed to anything we might
say.

Grace and Peace,
Judy

Do you Yahoo!?