Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Courtesy of My Nephew Jeff

As soon as one of these MIGHTY MEN of valor gets a question he can't answer & STUPOR of thought he will avoid the source like the plague!

They are looking for simple ones they can snare, and not interested in any others.
BIG BOLD MISSIONARY BOYS are too afraid to come up to any of the street preachers in SLC.

Do you know what a RM is?
Returned Missionary for you Gentile folks out there.
A Failure, real missionaries spend their lives ministering to the people, not just 2 years.
LDS RM's are given notice in the papers and celebrated.
RM's are failures like a RK - Returned Kamikazze comes back with his plane all shined up & in his sunday finest!

Blaine Borrowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Blaine: Ol Jeff is out there trapping other street preachers, huh? Not
unless they track him down, I would imagine, since Mormon missionaries
pretty much have to account to their supervisors where they go. And they
are required to go in company with another Elder. But, of course, all that
does not preclude them from talking to and trying to bring salvation to a
street preacher. But at least Jeff is forewarned about some of THEIR
tactics, and being forewarned, is forearmed. I say that is only fair, what
say Dean?