From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kevin, you still don't seem to understand the difference
between "Scripture" and "the word of God."  The word of
God is eternal.  Scripture is not.  Scripture is the
written word, but the word of God is the living word.

jt: The scriptures themselves are either a dead letter or a
living epistle ...

There also is a difference between Scripture and the Bible.

Both are the written word of God, but Scripture includes more

than what is found in the Bible.  Do you want to talk about this?

jt: I would be curious to see what you come up with

judyt

"Man in his pomp is like the beasts
that perish"

 On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Considering that the word of God is eternal they must have existed at all times.

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin wrote:
> So we can safely assume that they did
> not exist before Mount Sinai?

I can only say that I am unaware of any Scriptures existing before that
time. I am not one to make an assertion that Scripture did not exist
before Sinai, but if you want to make some kind of argument that assumes
they did not exist before Sinai, that would be fine with me.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

Do you Yahoo!?