jt: Jonathan once more pointing the finger
with four of them pointing back at himself. You made the statement that Matt Drudge WAS homosexual based on some very flimsy suggestions by a website so scuzzy that I felt in need of a bath after I went there once.  OTOH I qualified my statement even though Arafat's pederasty is an open secret and has been documented in books and articles for years.
Jonathan how is it that you never want to discuss issues and ideas?  Your focus seems to be always on the person?