Judy, how many times must you be told this to remember it: NO one on TT has EVER said that we still observe the rites of the temple, because there no longer IS a temple.  Can you remember that?

NOW, to move on….what objection do you have to the OTHER commandments of the Bible? Kay has been listing every one of them, and so far I don’t believe you have objected to keeping a single one of them.  This is your one chance to do so.  Otherwise, do not throw out a blanket objection to “the OT Law”, okay?  Please review them and let us know.  Thank you, Izzy

Judy responds:: I agree with the above Izzy - The Levitical Law has to do with the Levitical Priesthood and the animal sacrifices, feasts, and everything having to do with the earthly temple and it is explained in Hebrews 9 and 10. This and the Talmud are no longer relevant according to my understanding.  Judyt.