--Not quite so easy to go .net <-> UniVerse.

Well put.  This is one of the issues we are running into.  We are a .Net
shop, and going from .Net to UV has been a challenge to say the least.
The primary issue being the overhead associated with access the data via
uo.net.  Performance just isn't good enough.

Thanks,

Nick Cipollina

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.