-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:49 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] UniData 7.1 vs. MS SQL 2005 performance

Phil:

A quick example is I'm trying to find out how their Connection Pool
license works.
Noone seems to know nor can I find out how this integrates with mv.Net
using UO.NET
as the connection.  I can't find out how to configure a connection pool,
monitor the
connections, or anything else.  [sigh]  :-(

Bill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.