Phil:

A quick example is I'm trying to find out how their Connection Pool license
works.
Noone seems to know nor can I find out how this integrates with mv.Net using
UO.NET
as the connection.  I can't find out how to configure a connection pool,
monitor the
connections, or anything else.  [sigh]  :-(

Bill