-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:54 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] UniData 7.1 vs. MS SQL 2005 performance

Nick:

We've developed an application in .NET using mv.NET to connect to
UniData and the
connectivity is screaming fast.  A complete .NET developer does all our
development
and we do all the dbms design and implementation.

The dbms development and connectivity gets done in no-time while the
.NET takes quite
a bit of time and requires a lot of patience.  :-)

Bill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.