Nick:

The clarity of the mv.NET pooling description is subject to debate (there's
pooling,
sharing, allocated, free, etc).  The developers were kind enough to explain it
to me
once but I still find it confusing to implement.  One has to be careful because
the
.NET code does have an effect on the pooling (no caching of connection objects
[?]).
One also has to remember the UO.NET version is critical; get the wrong version
and
the environment becomes difficult at best.  But we struggle on.  :-)

We purchased a UO connection pool license for testing.  Our thought was this
would
handle all our mv.NET connections into the dbms, using UO.NET, so we wouldn't
need to
purchase separate licenses.  We're still trying to track down this possibility.

Bill