Bob,

In our situation UniData runs on IBM Power5 / AIX server. All my third party software (VsiFax, Optio eComIntegrate and MITS) run on this same server. I purposefully avoid distributing any mission critical function, such as form printing, to another server regardless of the platform. I believe that the more complex a setup is the more opportunity there is for failure. With this in mind I would not have even considered your product in my environment since it cannot run on AIX. Your product would also not be recommended by our ERP vendor (Activant) either for the same reasons.

Perhaps I'm not alone in this system management philosophy.

That's my 2c.

Jeff