You clearly missed the lesson on whitespace, and actually using the
enter key.  Please go back and learn it, because your posts are very
painful to read otherwise - to the point where people just ignore them.

And i suspect you'd do well to read this:
http://pandagon.blogsome.com/2007/04/13/how-to-not-be-an-asshole-a-guide-for-men/

I can't really see the point in making any other comments, not only due
to the lack of readability of the mail, other than to reiterate the
suggestion of reading the above article.

Hobbsee