On 26/02/16 18:21, Simon Greenwood wrote:
It looks like there should be something listening on port 59234, which you should be able to identify from sudo netstat -nlp. My guess is that it's an ssh tunnel if the application is bash based. It may not have been shut down previously or there might be something else on that port.
Hi Simon .... Thanks. I tried that - there is nothing listening on that port. I also tried 127.0.0.1 in the browser with no port following. The result is the same 'unable to connect'. But the URL pings OK - so I'm really mystified.

Regards,        Barry.
<http://127.0.0.1:59234>

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/