On 27/02/16 16:15, Robert McWilliam wrote:
I'd look at what other functions are in the systemd.sh script, search
the other scripts for places they're called and make sure the logic
around that will pick the systemd option. Robert

Hi Robert ....   I thought the easiest thing would be to attach all the
relevant scripts.  The command that starts the setup process is:
"/opt/symform/SymformNode.sh configure"  Thanks for your offer of help.
I'm feeling out of my comfort zone by a long, long way.  As I mentioned,
the current systemd option does not work.

Regards,        Barry.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/