On 27/02/16 16:15, Robert McWilliam wrote:
I'd look at what other functions are in the systemd.sh script, search
the other scripts for places they're called and make sure the logic
around that will pick the systemd option. Robert
Hi Robert ... I've just sent the below to the Symform team. I can't see anywhere in the scripts the call that sets up the port listening. I guess this has changed in its usage.

Regards,        Barry.