Hallo Jean-Sebastien,

Montag, 25. September 2006, 02:41:40, schriebst Du:

> On every list or forum, there is a King.
> Someone who is perfect, better than everyone.

Oh cool, so there is someone who is able to answer my questions.

> Someone who does CD tutorial and sell them.

Nice, this means, that the tool I use can't be bad, because there is
someone who earns money with it.

> A favorite of the developer.

This guy can direct the developers to steer the evolution of the tool
into a specific direction.

> A guy always doing beta testing and getting privileged info.

This guy gives me hope if I have a problem and he says: "In the actual
beta it is solved".

> A guy always at the center of attention.

Do you pay no attention to the postings of the developers?

> You know... I hate that.

I don't know. I do not hate that!

> Only because it is not me... the king.

I simply would say: The king is the king when the community says he's
the king - a looser is someone who calls itself a looser.

Don't understand me the wrong way. This should give you hope.

> I work hard every day to become that king.
> I was a looser on other list.

I don't ask you why and on which list you are a looser.

> I came to Realsfot in the hope of becoming the King of Realsfot community.

Why you want that? I think it is more worthfully to be a king at
creating nice pictures and animations. Look, the girls are not
interested in how you set up the NURBS to produce a specific surface and
than use displacement mapping to form the geometry and then setup up a
cool environment mapping with GI and manually manipulate the
illumination channel with the vector of the camera to create this or
that smooth effect. Further thinking yourself ...  ;-)

> I dream of the day all the people on this list loves me.
> The day they ask me my opinion, the day they ask me questions that I can
> easily answer.

Realsoft3D, and this 3D-grafx at all, has a so wide spectrum,
everyone can be easely a knowledge person on a specific aspect.

Look, one of my first technically playfields with Realsoft3D was this
thing with distributed rendering. I have set upped a small network
with two additional computers. It was very funny, because this other
machines where mainly used as web- and e-mailservers. So, no OpenGL,
no GUI-libs, even no X11! I have written a small diary about that:

http://realsoft3d.turboland.de/multicomputing/tagebuch.html

It has some erros, yes. But, it is only a notepad for me.

So, if someone has a question about distributed rendering, I hopefully
have something to say.

> Do you understand NOW, why I don't want the list to be archived?

Yes, but, if you give information to someone else, the information is
out of your control! Most often!

> LOL don't take this post seriously. : )

Yes, of course.   :-)

> We should return back to 3D related subject.

Of course, at the moment I am waiting for the specification of the
invironment for which I should and want create graphics. This will be
nice and funny!

> So how do you create a scene with 10 000 cars and GI?

Rotator produces instances, normal GI rendering.

> How do you make 2 character do wrestling.

Creating one wrestler with a skeleton. Duplicate him. Change some
materials on the duplicate. Switch on collision detection and - FIGHT!

> How long will it takes to render to IMAX 8000x8000 resolution?

Simply load your favorite scene, setup a resolution 8kx8k Pixel and
render.

> Can you playback 1920x1080 non compressed animation?

Create such an animation, like the simply sphere animation out of the
manual, and test it.

> What do you think Realsoft 8.0 will look like?

This question wouldn't result in worthfully answers I think. Actually,
we are at version 5!

> How do I export a women created in Realsoft to reality?

I think, there's someone here who uses RS3D to recreate Tron. So, he
could know to scan, and to re-scan a person into a computer and back.

> Is there a supercomputer with Realsoft in paradise?

Yes, it's here, it's the net.

> What would my life be without Realsoft?

You would sitting in a dumb room staring at the white wall.   ;-)

> Jean-Sebastien Perron
> www.neuroworld.ws

Yogi Marc Michael

--