To: <user-list@light.realsoft3d.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: Blobby

Anyway, I thought that NURBS were the definitive modeling tool to do
what other methods have trouble with. That RS had built in NURBS would
avoid the artifacts I sometimes get when going from Rhino to C4D due
to the conversion of the surfaces to triangulated meshes that seem a
potential problem C4D.

RS seems almost like a house that looks good at first, but as you walk
around there are loose floor boards, sharp exposed nail points on
handrails, and closet doors that open into the closet, instead of out
reducing their utility. Sorry but I'm having a more frustrating
learning experience with RS than with most other programs I have
tried.

Henry Tjernlund
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=henrytj
http://www.modelmayhem.com/HenryTjernlund