Thanks for that, will keep that in mind.

Will do, I am trying to be as secure as possible, but also try to be as simple
as possible.

I originally was thinking of just writing a client application to upload the
files, and then have people login to the web application and do what they need
to do their.

I figured it would be easier to have everything as part of a web application so
they woudln't have to download anything.

I figured having 2 seperate things might annoy people, but honestly it seems
that it will save me time and it seems like what I am tryign to do is out of
the scope of a basic file upload.

Sadly everything would have worked fine if I didn't have to upload additional
files.

Also, what probably would have also hit me, is that in the file I am uploading,
I have to read an MS Access DB, then from there get the URL's to the images to
upload.  I've seen examples of JSP with Ms Access DB, but probably would have
issues with that too.  I am going to use "UCanAccess" for that so hopefully
everything works well with that.

I guess I'll build the application, have it do all of the file reading and
stuff on their computer, and then send a multipart form data to my servlet to
process and upload?

Thanks for the help once again Hassan, I appreciate your time and patience with
my and my questions.

All the best.