Yup, I got that haha...  That's why I said you seemed to say.

I found this http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616.html when googling it.

Thanks for the links will check it out.

Yeah I understand I have to build it, was just curious if I would have
limitations like I am having now.  Don't want to keep running in circles and
having tasks that I cannot complete :P.