Thank you both very much.  I had no idea what his issue was, and I don't want
to have issues with people when it comes to programming concerns and chatting,
I find our industry is extremely warm, but there are a lot of know it alls and
rude people out there as well, which is why I mentioned there are always 1-2 in
every forum I find.

The guy had a bad week, tried to take it out on me, really, really sad.

I closed my email yesterday to not deal with him, so I thank you both for
having my back and trying to resolve this. (I thought I was getting banned lol
:(  ).

I thank everyone for their help in trying to help me with my issue, thank you
guys for everything.