I'm sorry to bother the "Commons Users List" but is it possible for someone to
add me to the Shiro Mailing list? I have been having issues getting the email
confirmation to work, for some reason it worked for this one, which I'm glad;
however after trying it again, Shiro is still not working for me it seems.  I
tried all of the methods on the email, and even tried posting in the users
forum, but nothing....

If someone could add me I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.