Hahaha. I just wish we could have an agreed standard! ;-)

Ryan

On 27/08/13 00:15, Virgil Arrington wrote:
When will you guys across the pond realize that “normal” letter paper is 8.5 by 11 inches? Winking smile
Virgil
*From:* Tom Davies <mailto:tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>
*Sent:* Monday, August 26, 2013 7:04 PM
*To:* Info/UX <mailto:inf...@gmx.com> ; Virgil Arrington <mailto:cuyfa...@hotmail.com>
*Cc:* users@global.libreoffice.org <mailto:users@global.libreoffice.org>
*Subject:* Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice paragraph styles exported to other software/formats?
Hi :)
Good point about using US-letter! That might make the biggest difference!

Even though US-letter is only widely available in the US and the rest of the world tends to print on A4 it is still fairly rare to find computers set-up to print to A4. That might make more difference than which method you use.