Hi,
I just wanted to let people know some libs have been released but since I don't have the time to make the pom's for them I'm hoping someone else would like to volunteer. First of all hibernate 3.1 got final, then there is a 3.1 beta2 of their tools package that I for instance use to get the ant tasks and some library support, this package is very useful (specially if you'd like to use ant and xdoclet stuff with external plugins) and none the less latest version in ibiblio is 3.0.0 alpha. I do however have some remarks, perhaps an alternative artifact might be better suited as this is a whole plugin package for eclipse, leaving space to extract only basic libraries. Then there is acegisecurity 1.0.0RC and I the most difficult pom to be made would be experimental pom's for spring 2 (not out yet, but the sooner we start preparing for it the better).
Srgjan