There are poms you can copy under org.hibernate for a start.

The versions there are a bit more up to date than under hibernate and
those poms seem to have information rather than being the default as
are the ones in hibernate.

I needed the newest version of the hibernate-tools and just used the
latest version pom I found under org.hibernate and modified the
version number.  Never got around to submitting an upload request.

On 12/13/05, Srepfler Srgjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just wanted to let people know some libs have been released but since
> I don't have the time to make the pom's for them I'm hoping someone else
> would like to volunteer.
> First of all hibernate 3.1 got final, then there is a 3.1 beta2 of their
> tools package that I for instance use to get the ant tasks and some
> library support, this package is very useful (specially if you'd like to
> use ant and xdoclet stuff with external plugins)  and none the less
> latest version in ibiblio is 3.0.0 alpha. I do however have some
> remarks, perhaps an alternative artifact might be better suited as this
> is a whole plugin package for eclipse, leaving space to extract only
> basic libraries.
> Then there is acegisecurity 1.0.0RC and I the most difficult pom to be
> made would be experimental pom's for spring 2 (not out yet, but the
> sooner we start preparing for it the better).
> Srgjan

tom