Hvala (thanks),
If anyone is following this and want's to add his 2 cents please do.

Tomislav Stojcevich wrote:

I take back part of that.  org.hibernate.hibernate.3.1rc2 has a pom
you can you for a start.

org.hibernate.hibernate-tools only had alpha5 with no pom.  I made up
the following based on what was in the lib directory of the download
for the 3.1beta1.  It depends on a snapshot of jtidy-r8 which is not
yet released, now I know why I didn't request an upload.  Here's my
pom you can use for a start.

<project>
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
 <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
 <artifactId>hibernate-tools</artifactId>
 <version>3.1.0.beta1</version>
 <dependencies>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>ehcache</groupId>